Pet Memorial Plaque - 12" x 6" (Custom Laser Engraved)
Please read everything before you place an order. Thank you.
What to Expect:
- Choose a plaque and write your own personal text
- Upload your image (bigger the better)
- We will make your engraving into an image template and send it to you for review/approval
- After you approve that the text and image are satisfactory, we start production.
- Once production is complete we send you the tracking ID, as we ship it directly to your door!
- Receive proof image for your review/approval before the production process begins
- Use your own image of your pet
- Unlimited lettering for your beloved animal companion's name, dates, and an epitaph
- Durable, hand-polished Black granite for indoor and outdoor placement
12"L x 6"W x 3/8"H, 3 lbs
What kind of photograph should I submit?
Our goal is to help you to get the best possible reproduction of your beloved pet. For this reason, we have a few guidelines to help you with your image submissions.
1) Do submit original photographs or raw data from your digital camera
2) Do not submit the following:
- Prints made from a laser or ink-jet printer (i.e. prints of scanned photographs)
- Photos with a resolution of LESS than 300 dpi
- Images smaller than 4" x 6"
How do I send you the picture?
Simply upload the image below or email the picture to firstname.lastname@example.org. Matt or Ann will respond and tell you all you need to know.
You may also include any cropping/layout instructions you may require (we will try our best to accommodate them).
Please note that the design, production, and delivery of custom image and text granite memorials require 2-3 weeks lead time.