Classic Upright Pet Monument - Large (Custom Laser Engraved)
Please read everything before you place an order. Thank you.
What to Expect:
- Choose a monument and select a style that fits your needs.
- Upload your pet's image (bigger the better) and write your own personal text.
We will make your engraving into an image template and send it to you for review/approval.
- After you approve that the text and image are satisfactory, we start production.
- Once production is complete we send you the tracking ID, as we ship it directly to your door!
- Receive a proof image for your review/approval before the production process begins.
- An all-polished Black Granite Tablet and Base (securely and permanently mounted).
- Your pet's picture is permanently engraved.
Includes engraving for name, dates & an epitaph.
22”L x 14”H x 6”W , 90 lbs.
What kind of photograph should I submit?
Our goal is to help you to get the best possible reproduction of your beloved pet. For this reason, we have a few guidelines to help you with your image submissions.
1) Do submit original photographs or raw data from your digital camera
- Try To - submit a photo that is clear and in focus.
- Try To - submit a photo in which your pet is in contrast with the background.
- Try To - submit a photo that shows your pet up close.
2) Do not submit the following:
- Prints made from a laser or ink-jet printer (i.e. prints of scanned photographs).
- Photos with a resolution of LESS than 300 dpi.
- Images smaller than 4" x 6".
How do I send you the picture?
Simply upload the image or email the picture & text to email@example.com. Matt or Ann will respond and tell you all you need to know.
Note: Be sure to include Art Elements in the "Add Your Message" section. You may also include any cropping/layout instructions you may require (we will try our best to accommodate them).
Please note that the design, production, and delivery of custom image and text granite memorials require 2-3 weeks lead time.