Classic Upright Pet Monument - Large (Custom Laser Engraved)
What to Expect:
- Choose monument and select style that fits your needs
- Upload your image (bigger the better) and write your own personal text
- We will make your engraving into an image template and send to you for review/approval
- After you approve that the text and image is satisfactory, we start production.
- Once production is complete we send you the tracking ID, as we ship it directly to your door!
- Receive a proof image for your review/approval before the production process begins
- An all-polished Black Granite Tablet and Base (securely and permanently mounted)
- Your pet's picture permanently engraved
- Includes engraving for name, dates & an epitaph
22”L x 14”H x 6”W , 90 lbs.
What kind of photograph should I submit?
Our goal is to help you to get the best possible reproduction of your beloved pet. For this reason, we have a few guidelines to help you with your image submissions.
1) Do submit original photographs or raw data from your digital camera
2) Do not submit the following:
- Prints made from a laser or ink-jet printer (i.e. prints of scanned photographs)
- Photos with a resolution of LESS than 300 dpi
- Images smaller than 4" x 6"
How do I send you the picture?
Simply upload the image below or email the picture to email@example.com. Matt or Ann will respond and tell you all you need to know.
If emailing a digital image make certain it meets the following criteria:
Be sure to include any cropping/layout instructions you may require (we will try our best to accommodate them).
Please note that design, production, and delivery of custom image and text granite memorials requires 2-3 weeks lead time.