Standard Granite Pet Grave Flat Marker - 7" x 4" (Custom Laser Engraved)
What to Expect:
- Choose a monument and select a style that fits your needs.
- Upload your image (bigger the better) and write your own personal text.
- We will make your engraving into an image template and send it to you for review/approval.
- After you approve that the text and image are satisfactory, we start production.
- Once production is complete we send you the tracking ID, as we ship it directly to your door!
- Receive proof image for your review/approval before the production process begins.
- Use your own image of your pet.
- Unlimited lettering for your beloved animal companion's name, dates, and an epitaph.
- Durable, hand-polished Black granite for indoor and outdoor placement.
Pet Memorial Dimensions:
7"L x 4"W x 1"H, 3 lbs. (1 inch thick)
What kind of photograph should I submit?
Our goal is to help you to get the best possible reproduction of your beloved pet. For this reason, we have a few guidelines to help you with your image submissions.
1) Do submit original photographs or raw data from your digital camera
- Try To - submit a photo that is clear and in focus
- Try To - submit a photo in which your pet is in contrast with the background
- Try To - submit a photo that shows your pet up close.
2) Do not submit the following:
- Prints made from a laser or ink-jet printer (i.e. prints of scanned photographs)
- Photos with a resolution of LESS than 300 dpi
- Images smaller than 4" x 6"
How do I send you the picture?
Simply upload the image or email the picture to email@example.com. Matt or Ann will respond and tell you all you need to know.
Be sure to include Style options on the "Add Your Message" section. You may also include any cropping/layout instructions you may require (we will try our best to accommodate them).
Please note that the design, production, and delivery of custom image and text granite memorials require 2-3 weeks lead time.