Pet loss gift that will be appreciated by the recipient. The Pawprints Story When “Pawprints Left by You” author Teri Harrison’s beautiful German Shepherd, Kip, lost his life to cancer, Teri was taken aback by the silence left in his place. She wrote “Pawprints Left by You” to capture both the love she felt for her treasured pet and the sadness she experienced at his passing. In the 15 years that have since followed, Teri’s words continue to resonate with thousands of pet lovers looking for the words to remember and honor their own best friends.
- A heartfelt dog remembrance gift for an owner who had to help their dog say good-bye. This pet bereavement gift is packaged and ready to give to anyone grieving the loss of a beloved dog
- The pet keychain features a handmade in USA 100% lead free 1" token, with design on both sides, pawprint and sentiment, "Miss You Everyday". The token can be added to a bracelet as charm or worn in a necklace.
- "Where I'll Always Be" (copyright Teri Harrison) sentiment is printed on a 5 x 7 notecard and includes an envelope.
- "Where I'll Always Be" will comfort a pet owner who had to make decision to put a beloved pet to sleep
- The keychain will a daily reminder of their dear furry friend who has crossed the rainbow bridge and will always be deeply loved and missed every day. Makes a thoughtful Christmas gift in memory of the lost pet