Pawprints Pet Memorial Frame with Pawprints Left by You Poem
This beautiful memorial pet picture frame is designed to honor a lost best friend.
The 5x7 double black tabletop frame features the poem by Teri Harrison: Pawprints Left by You- the poem reads: "You no longer greet me, as I walk through the door. You're not there to make me smile, to make me laugh anymore.
Life seems quiet without you, you were far more than a pet. You were a family member, a friend, and a loving soul I'll never forget.
It will take time to heal for the silence to go away. I still listen to you and miss you every day.
- Beautiful dog memorial frame with a sentimental sympathy poem to help a grieving friend or loved one remember a special pet. Frame comes with an attached ribbon with a tag that can be engraved, and holds a 5"x7" photo of that special companion who has crossed the rainbow bridge.
- Remember your beloved pet with this 5x7 black hinged table frame that can be displayed anywhere in-home or office.
- The heartfelt "Pawprints Left By You" (copyright Teri Harrison) poem perfectly states the feeling of someone who lost their loyal companion and will provide comfort to the recipient in the time of grieving.
- A special sympathy offering for pet loss that lasts longer than flowers
If I order today, when will it arrive?
- Please note that all orders placed after 12:00 Noon CST may not be shipped until the following business day.
- Customized/personalized products may take 2-3 weeks to be delivered, depending on order demand. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any concerns.
- Please note that UPS and USPS do not ship on Saturdays or Sundays if ordered and pick-up by Friday (also applied to expedite shipping).