Willow Tree Sculpted Hand-Painted Keepsake Box
Original price $59.99
Current price $46.99
Keepsake Boxes are small, sweet places to keep treasures.
The gift of Willow Tree communicates beyond words.
- The sentiment is written inside the box: ”Truly a friend”. Includes Enclosure Card.
- 3” square x 2”h hand-painted resin box with bas-relief carving on lid. The lid is not attached. Ready to display on a shelf, table, or mantel. To clean, dust with a soft brush or cloth.
- Inside, the bottom of the box reveals a message of love and friendship as a hidden discovery.
- Packaged in a fitted box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- The figure in this piece communicates through gestures, to represent an emotion or mark a memory.
- Willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope… emotions of a life well-lived.
Hand-painted bas-relief lids are not attached. Inside, the bottom of each box reveals a message of love and friendship as a hidden discovery.
If I order today, when will it arrive?
- Please note that all orders placed after 12:00 Noon CST may not be shipped until the following business day.
- Customized/personalized products may take 2-3 weeks to be delivered, depending on order demand. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any concerns.
- Please note that UPS and USPS do not ship on Saturdays or Sundays if ordered and pick-up by Friday (also applied to expedite shipping).