Willow Tree True, Sculpted Hand-Painted Keepsake Box
Keepsake Boxes are small, sweet places to keep treasures. Hand-painted bas-relief lids are not attached. Inside, the bottom of each box reveals a message of love and friendship as a hidden discovery. A gift of Willow Tree communicates beyond words.
- by entering your model number.
- Sentiment written inside box: ”Truly a friend”. Includes Enclosure Card
- 3”square x 2”h hand-painted resin box with bas-relief carving on lid. Lid is not attached. Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth.
- Inside, the bottom of box reveals a message of love and friendship as a hidden discovery. Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- The figure on this piece communicates through gesture, to represent an emotion or mark a memory. Willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope… emotions of a life well lived